The Moments Captured LLC has been in YOUR area!
Tehachapi is a city in Kern County, California, in the Tehachapi Mountains, at an elevation of 3,970 feet (1,210 m) between the San Joaquin Valley and the Mojave Desert.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 10.0 square miles (26 km2) and a population of 14,414.
The Tehachapi area is known for the nearby Tehachapi Loop (a popular railfan site), Tehachapi Pass Wind Farm, the Indian Point Ostrich Ranch, the Tomo-Kahni State Historic Park and Tomi-Kahni Resource Center (Native American), and excellent air conditions for gliding. Ten miles to the west at Keene, is the National Chavez Center, established to share the legacy of Cesar Chavez.
- Sizes start at 12x16 and up to 40x60
- Printed on high-quality giclée, artist-quality canvas
- UV light protection prevents fading and cracking
- Easy to clean
- All sizes are ready to hang
Enjoy our beautiful photos forever! Great as gifts, and to have in your home.
PRICING STARTS AT $49 TO PRINT YOUR FULL IMAGE WRAP CANVAS PRINT.
ADDITIONAL COST WILL BE PAID AFTER INITIAL PURCHASE IF BUYING LARGER
- 12X16 $49 (no additoinal cost)
- 14x14 $49 (no additoinal cost)
- 16x20 $58 ($9 billed after)
- 16x24 $65 ($16 billed after)
- 16x32 $73 ($24 billed after)
- 20x30 $78 ($29 billed after)
- 24x36 $80 ($31 billed after)
- 16x48 $80 ($31 billed after)
- 30x40 $160 ($111 billed after)
- 40x60 $300 ($251 billed after)
The picture abpve was taken by The Moments Captured LLC founder Steven Oliver.
A label will be on the back of the picture showing coordinates of picture location.
93561| Tehachapi, California
Delivered in 7-10 business days
No refunds on prints.